The latest BugBrand Modular incarnation.

About Me

My photo
I have been a keen experimenter in sound for 35 years having received my first tape machine aged 12. This led to experiments in field and binaural recording and various forms of sound editing and synthesis. I has composed for various gallery installations and lectured on synthesis. These days I can be found coaxing noises from my modular synthesisers just because it's fun. When not in my studio I prefer to be outdoors. To keep fit I play Airsoft and I'm field archer.

Friday 23 November 2012

Coventry Modular Meet

Through http://www.muffwiggler.com/ members arrange get togethers on a period basis.

The last one I attended was on 10th November in Coventry.

Saturday morning, pack the car with my kit and start the two and bit hour drive to Coventry. The venue was nice part of the Tin Angel http://www.thetinangel.co.uk/rehearsal.html complex at the Canal Basin.

Here are a few pictures from the event and a short film 










No comments:

Post a Comment