The latest BugBrand Modular incarnation.

About Me

My photo
I have been a keen experimenter in sound for 35 years having received my first tape machine aged 12. This led to experiments in field and binaural recording and various forms of sound editing and synthesis. I has composed for various gallery installations and lectured on synthesis. These days I can be found coaxing noises from my modular synthesisers just because it's fun. When not in my studio I prefer to be outdoors. To keep fit I play Airsoft and I'm field archer.

Monday 21 March 2011

The Harvestman Piston Honda, expander, expander.

With so many ROMS starting to be made available for the Piston Honda I wanted a way to be able to swap them out without removing the module from the rack.

So inspired by a guy known as jbartee over at www.muffwiggler.com I knocked this up over the weekend.

 As you can see it's very simple, just two 16 way ZIF sockets cable up to the Piston Honda expansion board.


The main things to remember is to turn the power off before swapping ROMS and that the other ROMS within a socket are liable to fall out when you change one of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment